Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 3 - Civil War Antiques and Nerd Heaven


First mainly uneventful day of the trip. The highlight may be that after 3 days my sims have stopped hating me. So what if I was an incompetent mayor? I have a heart and 2 ears you know, just like everyone else.

Entering South Carolina we were finally treated with that 'southern hospitality' the movie Walk Hard had taught me. Therefore I have decided that North Carolina, since it is without southern grace and comfort, will be kicked out of The South. And if the South doesn't want it, then it's screwed.

After that, we went to an antique flea market. Sadly, neither were filled with old Civil War memorabilia. Weak.

Afterwards, we went to another a different antique flea market. These antiques were more up my alley - my childhood, aka toys from the 80s and 90s. A picture is worth a thousand words, and this one is worth atleast that many in space bucks. And all of them were in their original packaging.

I will leave you with a forlorn picture of me on the beach, seemingly alone (there were lots of seagulls and broken seashells to cut up the bottom of my feet and keep me company.)



South Carolina.

-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment